The property just a few minutes walk from the village centre and accessible by car has been converted into a comfortable year round home. On its two levels the house has a gross floor area of 132 m2 and excluding the outdoor spaces a net internal area of 105 m2. The house is to be sold fully furnished including electric stove, dishwasher and clothes washer.
The ground floor offers:
• A sizeable lounge with a glass fronted slow burning fireplace which through a system of pipes heats the upper floor as well.
• A dining area with direct access to the kitchen and pantry.
• An entrance hall, a guest bathroom with shower and a storage room • The use of a sofa bed as a second bedroom.
The upper floor offers:
• The master bedroom which has access to a large terrace with astounding views overlooking the village, surrounding valley and hills.
• An en-suite bathroom with shower and a washing machine.
On the roof there is a second storage room and a second room for the central heating boiler and 500 litre fuel tank.
The property has an enclosed courtyard facing the street with a built in wood shed and room for a table and 2 chairs and plants.
Both the courtyard and terrace have retractable awnings.
The conversion includes anti-seismic strengthening of the entire structure while maintaining some of the old stone walls. There is extensive insulation including double glazed windows with mosquito nets, modern plumbing and electric wiring, fast internet access and a solar panel for hot water and independent central heating.